Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Years ago a boat used to travel from Bombay to Goa but not any more.
:offtop I just looked at the weather for Goa and it says " Light ice pellets " Blimey sounds like snow :rofl
It finished about 1997 around the time the Konkan railway cut through to Goa I believe.
That's right, we were going to give it a go, but someone who had used it described it as a "bit of a cattle boat" so we never got round to it. Every few years you pick up vague rumours tthat some service is being considered, mabey this is one of them. Apart from boat freaks like myself, I doubt if the demands there, what with the new railway and buget airlines.
Alan
Thanks All

Won't plan to do that this time then

Bob
Charlie from KCs Scottish bar in CSM road Baga does catamaran trips up the river but he might be interested in takeing a small party along the coast to Malvan in Maharashtra. I will ask him in October if you fancy doing something like that
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.