Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
DOA,

You may find members Hotel Reviews for the Cennet Apartments, Marmaris useful.

Darren
We stopped here a few years ago, and we will be stopping here again in august. They have only got 15 or 16 rooms so it gets quite friendly. Its not too far from the beach or the center of Marmaris. We always pop back each year to have a meal and say hello, just make sure you're hungry because you get big portions. Just cant wait to get back.
hi DOA

we are going to the cennet apartments in 3 weeks, there is a facebook page if you want to look on it. will let you know when we get back if your still interested

angie xx
marmaris x(karia) hospital area guiet clean basic apartment,small and friendly place
10 minutes walk to beach and lively bars
Thanks for all your replys ...we have booked the T&G apartments
T&G are fab! stayed there 4 years ago - very nice apartments and pool is good too x
stoppd at the t@g apartments last year great place cheap bar good pool
tony
hi doa

i know ya booked somewhere else but i thought id reply anyway....

cennett apartments is brilliant would recommend it to anyone....been to turkey numerous times and this was by far the best we have stayed in.....no hassle at all

angie xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.