Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi daveyboy, i have the perfect hotel for you (The Sonesta beach Resort in Sharm), it is 5* and is 20 mins walk approx along the promenade to the middle of Sharm with all the shops, it is quiet, romantic and relaxed and has fabulous views and is right on its own private beach. We had a room that was the size of an downstairs of an house with our own private gardens. We booked with Thomson who all have these big rooms which cater for 6-8 persons in one room.

I would not go anywhere else as you need cabs which however are little in price, still boost into your savings. You can go A/I or self catering or B & B. We went B & B cos it was cheap to eat out. I will try and find my review for you.

Yep here it is, mines the second one down. Fabulous hotel.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/egypt/sinai-penninsula-and-red-sea/sharm-el-sheikh/sonesta-beach-resort-hotel/
Michelle .

Ps....Please dont get this hotel mixed up with Sonesta Beach in TABA, nor the Sonesta Club, which is the sister one to the Sonesta Beach resort.

Pps...if you do look into thise hotel, request our room 1105 :D
hello
everyone could someone please let me now of a hotel within walking distance of nama bay. I want something central which is of a high standard.

any recommendation would be helpful

regards
have you any brochures handy..... maps give you locations and walking times.

Sea View - beachside in Naama include.... Lido Hotel, Cataract, Novotel, Hilton fayrouz, Joilieville movenpick, Marriott, Ghazala gardens, Sonesta Beach, there are many more. Hotels not on the beach side tend to be cheaper, you have to cross the main road to see the sea!!!

If you chose Hadaba, its a short taxi ride away.... Hotels there include Hilton Sharm Waterfalls.

Sharks bay and Nabq are further out.
high standard hotels include.... Ritz Carlton, Conrad etc. You can still pick up a saving, on a 5****.. some operators are cheaper than others... try jewel in the Crown rather than Kuoni for example.

when do you want to go?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.