Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Cesme
4 Posts
ive been to cesme, its very much a holiday resort for the rich turks, so you see lots of bmws etc driving around, very nice small town with a small harbour and castle by the harbour, it was about 5 yrs ago we were there, so not sure if things have changed since then but we liked it , our hotel was about 2 miles from the centre of cesme, not sure where the doga hotel is though, hope this helps
I went there about 4 years ago and it was quite nice. There are some sandy beaches around the peninsula and it's good for windsurfing and kite sailing. I think it would be good to hire a car and look around a bit. Sorry don't know about your hotel, I stayed at the Altin Yunus which had a marina and was very nice. As the previous poster said it is full of wealthy Turks. I didn't see many Brits there at all.
We stayed at the Altin Yunus for our honeymoon 12 years ago. We were there at the end of May for 2 weeks and the town was very quiet at that time, I dont think the Turkish holidaymakers arrive until later in the season.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.