Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Cesme
6 Posts
Hi there.
We are a party of 8 going to Cèsme from Norway the 22nd may and staying for 14 days at Hotel Piril, i will give you a report when we get back.
im still not sure what temperatures will be at in late may, or if the hotel is good, som im kinda going for a suprise:-)
cesme is a lovely small resort with a castle near the harbour, the town is very compact, a lot of rich turks holiday here, we enjoyed our holiday in cesme and thought it was a lovely place. i cant help you re our hotel, but im sure you will have a lovely holiday, we liked it cos it wasnt full of loud drunken brits that you find in some resorts
thanks for the info ellie, :D sounds exactly like a resort we will enjoy.

Are you able to get all of the "designer" clothes, bags etc in Cesme, also are you able to book to go to Ephesus ?

THanks
yes you can get some but the shops are limited as town isnt very big, there is a weekly market but cant remember where exactly it was , again im sure you can go to ephesus but we went from kusadasi when we stayed there so didnt look whilst in cesme, i think there is a trip to a greek island from there, it was around 6 yrs ago we were there so sorry cant be more helpful
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.