Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Chris

Have never stayed in them but walked past them hundreds of times. They look good from the outside for what it's worth. I had a friend who stayed in them about 5 years ago and he had no complaints, he was Turkish though and don't know if his expectations were different from what ours would be. (hope that didn't sound bad ..)

Wilson :wink:
Thanks Wilson, that's great.

Can you tell me where exactly they are, say from Club Atrium please?

Thanks very much.

Chris :lol:
Chris

Check out the post above this one where I gave directions to Atrium to di. I mention a T juntion. Your apartments are about 50 yds from the T junction heading back down towards the Taj Mahal.

Wilson :wink:
Thanks very much Wilson, I know where they are now.

Chris 8)
Yes I have stayed there 2 times. firts time in july this year and second time in august this year. i love the place. the staff if very kind people, and everything is clean and good there
:wave

I have just returned from staying in these apartments. They are really good. Booked a studio but got a one bedroom apartment. Cleaned every day and linen changed 2/3 times per week.

Seem to be mostly Scandinavian people staying there, however, there were a few English.

I said I would spread the word so check out the apartments on this website http://www.ceylanapart.net

They are centrally situated for everything. Walk up road at side of Taj Mahal Restaurant, keep on left hand side, walk past school and Ceylan Apart are on left.

Would go there again without a doubt.

Chris
Hi Are these apartments on the number 3 bus route just on from club alize or am i on the wrong ones and could you tell me who you book then with thanks

Wendy
Hi Wendy,

Yes they are on the number 3 dolmus route. I booked direct with Ceylan. If you go onto their website there is an application form. If you have any queries you can email them as well.

I booked the flight and transfer separately.

I only had one meal at Ceylan (Wednesday - BBQ night - 15 YTL) which was very nice. I have friends at other restaurants in Armutalan so ate elsewhere on the other evenings.

Another thing I really liked about Ceylan was that the music was not booming out day and night. Played only at an acceptable level. Also the apartments were very quiet at night. No one slamming doors, shouting, etc., which made a refreshing change from some of the aparts I have stayed in :roll:

Cheers :wave

Chris
Hi Chris Thanks for the reply i will see if i can get a quote i also eat out in the Armutulan got friends to visit there

Wendy
goldtrail havce just changed my accomodation to the ceylan apartment which i'm not best pleased about. does anybody know anything about these apartments?
Reviews are poor for this hotel, Very close to the beach, Tip, change the hotel.
i can't find any reviews on here for the apartments
I am looking at the Ceylan apts in Marmaris for my hubby & i for May.

Has anyone been to them before ? I have read a few reports and i am undecided about them.

We are in our 50's and it has been about 13 yrs since we have been to Marmaris.

I would appreciate anyone's opinion on these apts.

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
I have added these apartments to our database here if anyone has been and would like to add a review for us we would be very greatful.

Sarah
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.