Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
I have found that what I consider a day and what the TO considers a day are never the same. I suggest you ask the question of them not us. We can only express our opinion. That is not the same thing. Do it now! If you ask after the holiday then I have no doubt they will say no.

fwh
Hi John unfortunately you won't be able to claim for compensation as your flight hasn't been altered by more than 12 hours.

You will have booked for 7 nights accommodation and you still have that so your contract has not been changed.

The brochure terms and conditions will state that flight times are a guide and subject to change.

You still have very good flight times (your lucky it could have been worse :( ) and as you say you will still be able to go out and have an anniversary celebration :D

Also look on the brightside you don't have to get up so early to get to the airport :wink:
Thought there was no harm in asking. I have asked First Choice and they have said that as the flight has not changed more than 12 hours it's hard luck.

As you say we are looking on the bright side as far as not having to get up too early - the last time we went to Lanza we had to get up at 3:30 am on New Years Day !!!!

Best wishes to all
John
Best Wishes to you and your family John and Happy Anniversary.

Have a great holiday. 8)
I think it is even worse when your flight doesn't leave the UK until the early hours of the morning and you arrive at your destination early hours - you have lost a full day then because the hotels have kept your room from 12pm the previous day. That happend to us this year and it is just one of those things - nothing can be done unfortunately.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.