Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Change of hotel
12 Posts
Have never stayed at this hotel and it doesn't seem to get spoke about that much but it seems to have quiet a good rep and I'm sure you'll have a great time!!

G
Thank you for your kind reply. Feeling very upset and annoyed having put lots of effort looking for a good hotel for it to be dragged from underneath my feet! Was supposed to be staying at the Karbel Hotel
I would go nuts if that happened to me!

Who did you book with and why have they pulled you from the Karbel!!

Is there nothing you can do?

G
Booked through First Choice and they said that they have had to let 20 rooms go! They have offered £40p.p back but if the hotel is rubbish it will not be worth it!!
Karbel seem to have a big problem over booking , we went there last year and were sent to another hotel for the first 3 nights which was a complete pain although it was good when we finally got in , we have a group of ten of us (4 rooms ) booked at the karbel for the 23rd july , i have e-mailed them about 10 times to get some reassurrence about our rooms but as yet no reply , so am very worried
Hope this dosen't happen to you again and that your holiday goes smoothly. I am going to look on the bright side and not let it ruin my holiday!
this is a nice hotel and not far from the karbel and is only about 350 mts from the beach
you will be suprised and should have a nice time there
also on most other sites forums the reviews so far for 2009 are pretty good
here is some info from a site
http://www.uwannago.co.uk/Villa%20Beldeniz%20-%20OLU%20DENIZ.htm
:sun2
Just got back and should never have worried!! Villa Beldeniz hotel was lovely! Quite small and very friendly! Torro, Ali and Rayjeb were great!. Went to see the Karbel Hotel and was very busy with regimented sunbeds in lines! Would recomend the Villa Beldeniz to anyone :)
:really I've just booked this hotel for next August. I hope they sort out the over booking issues by then. It's taken me ages to research and pick an hotel, so to say I will be disappointed to be put somewhere else, would be an understatement.
We had only booked 4 weeks before we were going so hope you don't have any problems :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.