Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Am I mistaken or as my last message been deleted?
you need to check your pms nick :)
Oh when is Van back from his Hols???...Im missing our Chat room :( .....Anna you have never been sane Hun :rofl

Sue xxxxx
Oh Turk with a friend like you I wonder why?

Luv Anna.
xxxxxxxxx :whoops
Good job I loves ya Anna :thanks ... But please hurry home Van :D xxxxxx
hi everyone has chat finished been looking for it but cant find anything :whoops
Merged with existing topic explaining the reason for the temporary disappearance of our chat rooms.

Mark :)
thank goodness someone else is having problems finding chat room. hope van gets back soon. we miss chat xx :cry
Maybe a good idea to make a temporary amendement to the forum sticky about access to the chat room. Folk may click on the link in the sticky and wonder why they are getting a 404 .......!

MM
still cannot get on to chat aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :cryhelp please ???????????????????? :cry
When is van back???? Really missing the chat room facility.. :cry

Need to speak to the old gang .. really missing our nightly natters :rofl
Chat-rooms are now back online.

Mark :)
Just noticed. Thanks Mark, Van and all :tup
Thankyou all for service resumed :tup
thank you to everyone who helped resume chat, it's great to meet old friends and new ones again. xx :tup
well done in resolving chat room probs. it's great to be able to get back in touch with so many friends on there, and of course hopefully to meet new ones.

:tup :wave:

Eifion.
I was in chat room got booted out, it's coming up on my screen to contact Admin! HELP PLEASE! :(

Luv Anna.
xxxxxxxxx
Try again and if you still get the same message, try and copy it in here.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.