Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Thats exactly the same message I get Doe
It usually helps if just the one browser window is used. I experieced it for myself that the chatroom was painfully slow or even inaccessible when I had multiple webpages open especially when these webpages contain a lot of animations (especially flash ones).

Mark :)
Thanks Mark. Tried it with all windows shut appart from HT but still not having it. I'm wondering if its because my Java isn't up to date ?

Doe :)
Not working for me either, and my java is up to date :think
Wonder what the problem is ? I could always get in before. Are you AOL ? :think
Yes Doe AOL here

I'll try it through internet explorer see if that works :think
Thats weird, I have just tried it through IE and it works ok, so it must be something in the AOL settings blocking it?
We get lots of problems with AOL. Members registering from AOL don't always receive our confirmation emails. It maybe best to use IE rather AOL if possible.

Sarah
:yikes Got in first time via internet explorer. What is it with AOL not letting you into things ?

Thanks for all the help. :tup :tup

Doe
I have added the HT site to my AOL settings as a trusted pop up so if it works Doe I will let you know :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.