Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Chat room help
51 Posts
Hey Tang where ya been?? irishcolleen had this problem too - she is away at the moment but will be able to help you if no one else does before.

Hope Vegas was good :wink:
Vegas was ace and as soon as I get on I'll let you know
Switching to a new computer on Thursday so hopefully the problem will rectify itself
Don't forget to post a report/review in the America forum! :D :D
I can't get in again :( it says connecting via http proxy, the connection successful :D then it kicks me out and says connection closed :cry:
Cant get in at all now since I've had my new computer.I have the latest version of java and I've change my board to silver but still cant get in....I just get a perpetual loading icon but it never connects.
think curlylocks had the same prob but not sure how she resolved it

Help please
Tango - Curly just cleared her history bar I think and then somehow got in.

I will ask her in msn later & pm you

Karen
x
What has happened to the chat room? :que
We are having speed issues with the forum when the chat rooms are switched on.

When Van is back, we'll look into the code to find a permanent fix for it so the link can be returned.

Mark :)
Thought it had been replaced with an alternative ;)
Not at all Nick.

As explained, activating the chatrooms resulted in slow loading of the pages. This is due to a script doing some checks and that script having to check with another server. That connection to that other server is/was so slow resulting in the slowliness.

When Van is back, he'll recode those lines that slow it down, after which the chatrooms will be back for those that are legible to have a natter in.

Mark,
when is van back?

missing chat something dreadful. :cry

cant we get him back early? :rofl

Eifion. :tup
Not too sure when he's back but after all the hard work and time spend since the change over of the software, one thing for sure is that he fully deserves time off.

I'm sure being without a chatroom for a little longer won't hurt anybody.

Mark
any updates when van is back mark,,getting serious withdrawal symptons from not having chat around.... :que
Aww Rob, don't worry mate im sure it will be reinstated soon. Hope so anyway as I miss all my funny mates in there. I mean funny as in Haha not peculiar :rofl
i should hope not eb i thought i was quite sane when we met,,different story when i left the airport :rofl hope your ok and hopefully speak to you soon when the chatroom is up and running,,,come on van we need it back...
robbie wrote:
come on van we need it back...

Van is on HOLIDAY! :duh :duh :duh
yes pip i did know that,,,,thanks anyway.....
do we know when he is back????
Not too sure Robbie... haven't seen his holiday request form :rofl

could be a long time then :rofl
he is prob :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.