Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
I check all flight companies on daily basis . I have always paid about £150 each NCL to Palma but never gone with east jet or budjet carriers (easyjet are cancelling a lot from NCL recently)So once the price matches the magic figure I book then sit back smug knowing I'm fixed up. Then I look for somewhere to stay. I am booked for flights next May with Thomsonfly the price has gone up £15 each already so i'm well pleased. I was worried first time DIY but its great you can get exactly what you want.Hope this helps. CBG
I speak from lots of experience....cheap flights and Glasgow do not go together. Trying right now to book with FlyGlobespan for May and they want £150 each Saturday to Saturday.
Check them out....

http://www.flyglobespan.com/

You could also check EasyJet although their Glasgow/Palma schedule for summer 2007 is not open yet. See also XL.com and of course ThomsonFly.
Good luck.
Thanks. I've tried all these mentioned. Actually works out better booking a complete package with Flyglobespan. By the time I book accommodation independently, then flights and transfers I'm not saving anything at all.

I just booked a 4day break to Beni in Oct with Flyglobespan and noticed today it's gone up £60!!!
Noyhing's cheap from Glasgow now and Globespan are pricing themselves out of the Scottish market.
Thanks again folks. Once again best flight coming up with flyglobespan. Think I better hurry up and book incase this one jumps up aswell.
I've booked :!: :!: Price had gone up £10 from this morning so I thought I'd better get in quick. Now, where am I'm going to get to the money to pay for these trips???????????

What's weather like beginning of May??
What's weather like beginning of May??

We go every year at that time....lovely!
Thanks for that. Looking forward to it. Suppose it's much quiter then. It's something to get us into the holibagz mood before main summer hols.
Booked flights from GLA with flyglobespan when they were released last week going out 28th April. For the 4 of us - £439.00 checked again last night prices gone up to £519.00 checked again today gone down to £479.00.

Why is there such a change in prices.?

Don't think there is such a thing as a cheap flight any more from Scotland - suppose we'll just have to hope Easyjets route to Palma is reasonable.

Usually go first week in May and weather usually favourable although a bit chilly at night.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.