Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
have tried for you,it also comes up,with no results,for me!!!
tracy
I'm sure that there is no flights to Dalaman from Glasgow, we were supposed to go this year but it got cancelled and offered Manchester.

BTW £344 for the 4 of us to Bodrum, not been on this year yet but you can't turn down that deal. Cheers for the posting.
Just booked 4 flights for next May half term for Bodrum.....£280 in total.
I am chuffed to say the least. :D
Just need to work out where to stay.
Thanks everyone. Tut, I'm jealous. The girl that answered the phone was Scottish too, you'd think she'd have known if they weren't flying. Maybe the dates just haven't been released yet? It does say on the route timetable that they will be flying Glasgow to Dalaman on Saturdays.

I think she just couldn't be bothered looking for me! Sold out indeed, yeah right!

C xxx
Just had a look on Agean flights. Glasgow to Dalaman 14th June for one week is £140 for two.

The flights I booked yesterday to Bodrum at £140 have up to £226 for two people.
the ones i booked this morning are now showing as not available :? so maybe they are only letting a few go at these cheap prices before it comes up as" no results found " :?
I've just booked for July £70 return!
booked 3 flights from east midlands to dalaman 20th july 2008 for £234.
Just booked five flights from Glasgow for May bank holiday week £350:00

Also booked two flights from Durham for our summer holiday for 28 days £188:00.

Fantastic bargains thank you so much sarong for letting us all know.

Jim.
going on thursday to ovacik for 2 weekes just booked 6 flights cardiff dalaman for next july £420 bargin!!!!!!
chips2065 - looks like we will be on the same flight, have just booked 4 flights for 20 July from east midlands for £312 (£78 each) Thanks so much for the info on this company have paid £240 each this year. Such a bargain. Di. :D
Mikenmarn, thank you so much for doing that and for the pm. The flights are now showing up for some reason! :?

I have booked going out 28th June and coming back 12th July. £282 for the three of us.

Woo hooo, so excited as we're having our main summer holiday in spain this year, but may well get out to Turkey later on this season. But at least I know we're coming next year!!!! :-D
Thank you :lol:

Catherine xxx
You're welcome Catherine, only too happy to help.

Marn :wave
Saw this thread and passed the info on to my friend. They were thinking about Bitez next year but can only go 2 specific weeks in school hols as that is when hubbie has to take his hols. Managed to book them 4 flights in July for £352!!! Absolute bargain!! Thanks for the info.
im so glad i booked my 08 flights as they have gone up from 78 to 102 over night and im sure they will go up loads more so anyone thinking about it book quickly, im still wondering if to book some more lol
My Mum got a quote earlier tonight Glasgow to Dalaman end June 08.

I've just booked 2x flights Edinburgh to Dalaman for next August,£140 total for 2 people :D
The quotes are coming up ten a penny now from Glasgow! There was definitely a problem earlier today.

Well, now we all have flights, where are we all staying? I've emailed the Belcekiz beach for a quote.

Catherine x
I have my eye on the Aegean dream resort in turgeturis.
:D
catherine .I did have a direct price from the BB last year and it came out well above the package price i think becuase they seem to be exclusive with thomson :( .

I think its quite exciting . We all have so many options :D

lyn
I cant decide whether we want to rent a private villa or go to a hotel. We have booked the Aegean flights to Dalaman, so could go to Dalyan, Icmeler, Calis, Fethiye, Hisaronu, Olu Deniz. Just cant make my mind up!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.