Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Just been quoted £390 for 5 flights to Dalaman next August. That's a fantastic price, so I might book that tonight. Thanks Sarong
The great thing is you could go for the whole 6 weeks holiday for the same price! I might book another trip before the day is out lol
Thanks for that info. sarong.

Have booked 10 nights to Bodrum 16th May 2008 for £140 for two. This year it cost us that per person.

Bitez here we come. :ghug
ive been waiting for this website to list their next summer prices and already 1 flight price has gone up i was looking at ,so i will book some today once i get the nod from all concerned, just waiting to see who wants to come, as ive already got a package booked but cant resist those prices
thanks for the link sarong. myself and my friends have just booked for august to our beloved olu deniz £94 each £282 for three of us, we paid nearly that each for this year. We are going this august for three glorious weeks, cant wait. :D :D :D :D
:shock: wow the prices are amazing :shock: £140 for 2 of us next July.

This July I have paid £620 :shock:

Has anyone flown with them before ?
They were a new airline this year, although they are the same people as H4U.
they do onur air flights, and ive used h4u onur air a few times, basic aircraft so no entertainment but otherwise fine, im flying with them next month and im just booking next year now
Can't believe these prices - £350 for 5 of us 1st 2 wks next Summer hols.

Never booked DIY before though so a bit wary. Because of booking so far in advance is there more likelihood of flight cancellation? Don't want to end up paying over the odds for local airport if original flight cancelled & forced to rebook. & what if we couldn't book another flight for same day - are hotels usually flexible re last minute changes? (We want to go back to Karbel ONLY, the kids insist) lol!

I'm not usually so negative, just a bit scared booking DIY 1st time. Help! Should I just go for it?

Julesx
yes go for it ive just booked 3 of us 21st aug 08 for £78 each for 2 weeks and 2 for 1 week at same price leaving the same date. work out how much you paid last time then contact karbel and ask them direct how much or look on some of the accommodation only sites like

freedomdirect, findmeaccom,quick rooms etc and see if they do the karbel, its a long way off so i wouldnt worry now, my friends have just booked and ive told her not to worry about accommodation this far ahead
Thanx ellie meg, you've convinced me! Too good an opportunity to pass up really.

Now the only thing I've got to decide on is whether to book first or last 2 wks of hols..... decisions, decisions! (& hope we can stand the heat - usually go in May but can't this year).

julesx
Is there anything we need to know before booking with this company. Are there any reviews, are they reliable all is it easyjet all over again.

Must say I am tempted £470 for 5 of us in the summer holidays.

Also do you know if you can book your seats together, ie when flying with kids
Cheers ellie_meg

Have been away today, but noticed your post on returning home. Have been waiting for them to release next years flights for the last few weeks. Have now been on the website and got flights for 4 adults MAN - BJV (Bodrum) for Jun/Jul 2008.

An amazing £70 pp including taxes, meals etc. Have used them before and they are as good as any charter flying to Turkey from UK. The only drawback is that being based in Turkey - as you will no doubt already know, you really only get 13 nights in resort rather than 14.

However, at these prices it is still a massive steal!!!

Thanks once again for the post.
Just booked as well 3 tickets to Dalaman for £210 for 16 May 2008 from Gatwick. Not keen on the night flight going out but at that price will kip on the beach.

Not flown with them before, hope they are okay.

Now to find our October trip to Turkey, leaving that one to last minute to see if we can pick up a good deal.
Can anyone see what day they fly from Newcastle to Dalaman. Its says on the main menu they do that route but every day I try says nothing available. I can get a Wednesday from Durham Tees.
Looks like Newcastle to Dalaman is Thursdays and Saturdays although not sure if that is for Summer 2007 AND 2008 or just 2007.
thanks for the info - Have been checking this site regulary to get 2008 flights

Just booked my clan , at these prices its rude not too
:D Just booked our flights with this company :lol:

Ive been watching each day for prices for 2008 to come out :D

Well pleased with the prices we have flown with them before with no complaints at all

On theses flights you get a free meal which aint bad at all and free soft drinks coke fanta cherry juice tea coffee etc.

Also duty free is a lot cheaper than other airline's.

I would say to any one get theses flights while there cheap and you will save a fortune :D

Ive just been looking at accomadition for half term next May and A/i for 3 off us is only £100 but there is no rush to book hotel yet im going to shop about just to see what come available :D
just booked 6 seats to bodrum 1st august at £106 per person . A bargain but increased since yesterday so anyone dithering like me do it NOW !!!

lyn
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.