Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
its probably in ovacik or hisaronu. you need to go to dalaman airport, we got some really cheap flights with aegean flights booked about 6 weeks ago i know they have gone up since we booked at £70 return but they might still have some cheap ones left if youre quick, try also h4u , i would say any flights under £150 return is a decent price
You have the option of:

MAN-DLM:
Thomas Cook
Thomsonfly
Excel (XL)
My Travel
Onur Air (through agents: eg Goldtrail, H4U)
First Choice
Freebird
Monarch

LPL-DLM:
Thomsonfly
Onur Air (through agents: eg Goldtrail, H4U)
First Choice

Darren
Thanks
It is Hisoronu, I just could not think of it at the time, checked the resort reviews and it looks really nice.

Any advice on places to go, eat or drink?
(I have never been to Turkey other than a day trip to Bodrum)

Thankyou for that flight info I will check them out, just one more thing is it better to book early or hangout untill nearer to going?

Liz.
Forget the rest of the thieves that Fly to Dalaman, Use this Airline but book now for the best prices,http://www.aegeanflights.com/
You are right they are a lot cheaper! Just had a price for£370 for 4 of us return, against £260 each return with H4U!!

Thanks any further advice? you are saving me a fortune here!!
yes no one will beat aegean at the moment we only paid 70 for our flights a few weeks ago and now they are double, warning though they are increasing in price all the time so dont mess about book them
anyone know where to get a good deal on flights from dublin ? thinking of going 6th of october??
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.