Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Ninatj,

Welcome onboard :tup
They may have to change aircraft in Istanbul. Have you got their flight numbers and dates of travel so I can have a look? You should notice their flight numbers change on each leg indicating a change of aircraft. However I notice some flights have a continuous flight number (H9501?) so they may not in that case. Providing they are flying both legs with the same airline / airline partner, baggage should be through-checked so they don't need to collect it in Instanbul. You'll find more details on our flight Forum, specifically our Pegasus Airlines topic. Having said that, as Pegasus are a low cost airline, I'm not 100% sure if they offer a through-check service, but this'll be confirmed at check-in.

Darren
hey, well ive used pegasus a good few times before, last time was in march this year and it was 2 connecting flights so my nags were automatically transferred, your parents can ask anyway when they first put it in but im 99% sure they wont collect it till other end!as for changing plane, no matter the shortness of time im sure they will have to change as i had to and i had only about 35 misn to spare so needless to say it was really stressful, no one would let me skip them and no one seemed to give a damn so theyll have to be quick because by time you get off place and through security etc all over again!pegasus were good in respect of the flights i had with them seemed to have a fair amount of space, just make sure they have own food and drinks cos as usual dear and not nice on plane!x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.