Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
pegasus are a turkish budget airline and i have always found them to be good..
you can change euros here in a bank at competitive rates...best place is the post office in central marmaris or ziraat bank near the marina...notes only i think.
Pegasus are a budget Turkish airline as Chelsea Boy says.

If you have euros already just take them with you to Turkey and either change them into lira there or just spend them. Don't bother changing them into sterling first or you will lose out.
we have just returned from turkey and found it better to change the euros into sterling there,as they were only giving 2 euro to the lira when using euros but the exchange was around 2.18 so slightly better

as far as im aware kiss flights are run by people that used to run xl
hey, ive flew a few times with pegasus because they do flights within turkey as well as to london too, i found them to be fine and you can get some great flight prices with them! if i remember rightly my flight home last october with them had tvs on onscreen and you got headphones, you also got fed on the plane too, meal was ok actually!only difference between this airline and uk ones is that the flight crew were turkish,gave me chance to practice mines a lil bit more :rofl until she then thought i was turkish n started speaking to me in turkish everytime,luckily i had rough idea and general sense to get gist of what she said :rofl x
shades5,

We have a dedicated Pegasus Airlines topic over on the flights forum.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.