Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Maybe you should travel to Wales Bibbs!

Look at the practise we could have for the Efes!

Mary x
no point in that,i cant get efes where im going,they only serve tuborg,looking forward to having loads of it when we get to marmaris next year tho, :glynis
i done alright 151 each for august not bad and thats from gatwick dont mind the drive from essex ah bibbs
Good price for August Maverick.

See Bibbs, thats the way to do it.... :lol:

Mary x
drive,oh no,i shall be chauffeur driven by limo to the airport,well gatwick flyer anyway,i got a great deal on flights for may,£400 return for the four of us with first choice,i thought that was magic, :glynis
:whoops :offtop but whats happend to your fairy mary,she been on the same diet as you, :rofl
My friend had a good deal last night, £101 return beginning of August to Dalaman.

The Fairy is getting ready for Turkey :lol:

Mary x
cant wait to see your avatar on your return, :rofl
I've just checked out prices for flights for 4 of us and it is £192 cheaper to book on H4U website, exact same flights and everything, strange as they seem to be part of the same company, so it's worth checking out both websites.
Funny Bevvy but i checked both websites and the aegean one is 51 pounds each cheaper than H4U. Does seem strange.
I just did the comparison for my flight for September now.

I booked with agean for Sept at £88 each.
It is now £98 each, but with the h4u website, its £164 each. Crazy when its part of the same company huh?

Mary x
hi mary,
just had a text from the gf,shes been on your bargain site,and this time we got a great deal,april 08 gatwick to dalaman return for £78.00 each,now that's gotta be a bargain, :hyper
and that was with meals.
just hope my daughter will hurry up and book she can go beginning of Oct staying for a month for 75 quid return!!!!She just says that's brill price but if she don't book quickly it will be gone
Bargain Bibbs, glad you managed to get a cheapie eventually.

al321 - I booked my flights about 3 weeks ago, and they have risen by £10 each since then, so unless there is a stampede for the dates your Daughter wants, you should be okay for a few weeks. Good luck.

Mary x
ive just had my fc flights cancelled so not a happy bunny as paid for them in full in sept, they have changed me to an airport miles away and changed my dates, so ive been having a look on this site and h4u and h4u are £99 cheaper than aegean if i decide to get a refund and start again. although prices have gone up so much since sept, really mad about this
sorry to hear that ellie hope it all works out well for you,
i always book my own flights with ba well in advance they dont cancel times change but thats about it 8)
Well i've booked through Aegean,thanks for the link, and got 2 flights 15th Oct for 196 quid so well chuffed. I got a flight for my daughter going the week before till 2nd Nov for 75!!
You are welcome Al321.
Ooooh 4 weeks Sunday for me now, I cant wait.

Mary x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.