Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Thought it looked familiar it done by the same team who do Holidays4U (thats not text speak Briar thats what there called)
hi mary,
good site and get you,two holidays a year now a,nice to see you back.
Cheers Bibbs........well to be honest, if my OH had more holidays from work, I would definitely go 3 times lol.

Booked those flights for £88 each and hotel with transfer for £250 so for 2 of us its working out at under £450 for a fortnights holiday, B+B with transfers.

Go girl haha.

Mary x
you have done well,your bar bill will be double that, :rofl what hotel did you book.
i just priced mine up on their,£356 flights only,so come on tell me,how have you done it,hmmm, :hmmm
Bibbs, its the flights for September I booked at £88. The earlier you book the cheaper. Not the May holiday, that one was booked last October.

Mary x
yep i know,im not that thick,even tho i come from essex,lol,i typed in for friday 7th till 21st and it came back with £356 flight only,is coz im going from gatwick ?.
I dont know, but usually London flights are cheaper - I thought. Thought it was only us in Cardiff that had expensive flights haha.

Mary x
maybe i am that thick then,i'll let the gf take a look tonight and see what she can come up with,i'll let you know, :hmmm
Good luck, its definitely the cheapest flights I have found from Cardiff to Turkey.

And I dont think for a minute anything about Essex lol.

Mary x
Hi
I have just booked a flight with this website. The cost was £103 each for three weeks from Liverpool to Dalaman from 29th Aug to 19th Sept. I cant belive how cheap it is. My mum and dad are following out a week later and the price for them was £118
Shirl
I have spent hours trawling through the websites for flights, and these are the best bargains I have ever found.

Dont you just love a bargain!

Mary x
Hi Mary,
Just to say a big thank you for your great website find. You have saved me so much trouble checking the different airlines ect. Im even checking for next year! also have you flew with this airline before? are they ok.
Shirl
They are part of the hols4u group and the airline is Onur Air which is a Turkish Airline.

I have flown with them twice last year and I am also going in April this year with them.

Cant say I had any problems with them and both times the flights have been on time.

Glad you got a good deal Shirl.

Mary x
Hi

Looked at this site to book flights from Liverpool but then realised you only really get 6 nights away as the return flight is the early morning so would have to leave the hotel on the Tuesday night??!! There is also a flight with Onur Air on the Friday but again the return flight is Friday morning so this means you leave Liverpool Friday at 9.30am and return the following Friday at 8.30am in the morning so losing a day. This isn't so bad if you're going for 2 weeks but for 1 week it cuts the holiday a bit short.
They dont fly from N Ireland :cry:
Its not just so bad for me, as I have the hotel owner for my tranfer to the airport, so I wont need to leave until 4am, so at least I still get the last night in bed.

Mary x
i have booked flights with goldtrail and hols4u a few times they both use onur air and all has been fine, but as someone has pointed out you only get 6 nights not 7, so for a weeks holiday i prefer to get 7, but its fine for 2-3 weeks holiday, but ive never had any complaints about the flights and i have used them about 5-6 times, no entertainment onboard but that didnt bother us, turkish meal was fine, and free some drinks was a bonus
That is the only downfall with Onur Air. I fly out from Cardiff on April 29th at 9pm, arriving at Dalaman 3am, and I return on a 5:30pm flight home. I do prefer it that way than losing the hours on the way home.

But for the price, I cant grumble.

Mary x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.