Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi there the xanthos apartments and studios are good basic accomodation.
Have heard that Kaan apartments are pretty good, and cheap enough too.
Whatever you do don't book Club Ako apartments, they're cheap but we endured the holiday from hell there last year, so steer well clear.
Thanks for your suggestions, I will certainly have a look at them and avoid Club Ako :tup
karakas apts are nice and clean, good location too, check out http://www.quickrooms.com as this will give you a selection of apts that are available on your chosen dates!if you choose somewhere you fancy im sure someone on here will be able to give info plus you can always look at hotel reviews at the top of the page!x
Green River .....nice pool nice restaurant & basic rooms run by Roz Fox ( Newcastle girl) & her man ... :) f you would like phone number pm me
Hi, thanks. It's telling me I don't have the facility to send PM's. I'm not very good with this whole forum thing.... sorry :whoops
i think you have to have,so many posts to pm.
maybe DOA could pm you,instead.
i was looking last night,on alpharooms,because we have a flight booked,for a week next may.the first apartment,that came up,was £24.50 for the week,for both of us.dread to think,what we would get,for that price.
tracy
tell a lie,it was £14.05,for the week for 2.just checked again & it was the kaan apartments,mentioned by ardath.£1 per person per night.
unbelievable,but don't think,i would risk it.might look on tripadvisor,for some reviews,out of curiousity though!
There are some very cheap places on the net, I concur. Which is why I'd prefer people's recommendations. Afterall, they know best :D
definately!
i would never book anywhere,without doing alot of research & it definately pays off.
one of my customers,came back from marmaris last week & said the hotel,was terrible & it had really spoilt his holiday.i get so frustrated,when i hear things like this,especially when they are on the internet,so can do the research.he went into the TA,looked at a picture,in the brochure,took the salespersons word for it & parted with his hard earned cash.i could scream,when i hear stories like this.at least take the brochure home & look it up,on the net :que
tracy
Researching accommodation is always a must, and we have seldom been let down by the reviews or advice given on travel forums over the years, and last year the reviews for the accommodation we booked in Marmaris were so wonderful on TA that we didn't hesitate to book, but when we got there it was like a totally different place and staff to what had been described on TA, we honestly couldn't believe it.
And checking out the reviews on TA this year for the same place we are horrified to see that similar positive reviews are being given, though a few more complaints are coming to the surface. In fact had one review removed when I complained that the poster gave his geographical location as being in Turkey, which is disallowed on most travel forums.
d-hanc11 wrote:
Hi, thanks. It's telling me I don't have the facility to send PM's. I'm not very good with this whole forum thing.... sorry :whoops

i DON'T THINK THE RIVER GREEN S AS CHEAP AS SOME OF THE OTHERS (sorry about caps)
that are being suggested to you....but if you want the phone number post back & I will sort it out for you
Toksoy are really good apartments, I have friends there who work really hard and the management are great also. They are on holidays4u
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.