Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi
The Tekin Apartments are only about 100 metres to the beach, on the main road through to Icmeler they are opposite McDonalds, there is a restaurant underneath it called 'Papillon', I haven't been to it personally but it always looked busy. Adjacent to the apartments is a lovely restaurant called Kaplans.
It has quite a large swimming pool with seperate kiddies area and plenty of sunbeds, there is a pool table for hire by the pool and a bar serving snacks, chips, sandwiches etc, these were always nice when we ordered them. There is a small reception area with safety deposit boxes and a TV, the staff spoke good english and were always helpful, we didn't go last year so not sure if the staff may of changed by now. There is a lift or stairs to all floors. We stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment which was very clean, it had 2 single beds in the bedroom and 2 sofa beds in the living area, you can pay for air ??? if you want it, I would recommend it! Bathroom was medium size and clean, kitchen area had basic equipment but enough for what you would need it for. Maids came in most days and towels were changed regularly. Each apartment had a balcony which was quite large, underneath the apartments are shops, I think there's a hairdressers, and a little general shop, opposite there are shops too, you won't have far to go for anything, these apartments are right in the heart of things.
Hope this helps
Jackie :wave:
HI Yes we stayed at the tekin and they were nice, clean and freindly
only a small complex ( not a massive complex like most)
the papillon restaurant is nice, cheap and has good food. the waiter there is married to an english lass who live nearby with their little one and she is a singer in the parrot club just up the promenade.
tekin is close to the harbour and facilities, well situated
try the turkish barber accross from the entrance they do a superb mens shave for pence.
the pool etc are good and well maintained.
we went with thompson's but you can book direct on their website.
we would definately go there again
our room opened up to a super view between two beach front hotels so we could see all that was going on although some freinds were on the road side of the block and said it was a little noisy.
the staff are freindly and always willing to help with anything.
enjoy your stay - we did :tup
I've added these apartments to our review site.

If anyone has stayed here would you please assist your fellow holidaymakers by writing your review HERE

Many thanks :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.