Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
child friendly
8 Posts
:) They are all child friendly in Turkey :)
100% true joan.pw, Everywhere in Turkey is child friendly well everywhere I have been to and thats 14 different hotel's.
Club Turquoise apartments Marmaris.Is great
Have a look at Babadan Apartments in Icmeler, there is a discussion running on them, the last post of which was 3rd January, 2007. Babadan also have their own website. Good luck in your search.

Les
Club Julian is a great hotel for children,There are also apartments.The children are entertained from morning till night.The food is good here and it has a great entertainment team and if it matters to you its an all British hotel.
Thanks everyone for the advice, I'm leaving on 13th April (to avoid the Scottish weather) and wanted to make sure there's enough on to keep the kids occupied as I've been told the pools might be too cold to use. I've decided on the Hotel Club Pineta as I've found a really good deal, even though it's had some bad reviews (both hotels I've been to before in Turkey had bad reviews but my family had no complaints) it seems to be geared more towards families, so I'll give it a try. Thanks again.
Hello

The Pineta has a indoor pool :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.