Caribbean - Cuba Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Cuba
Hi just wanted to comment on your twin centre holiday, we have just booked with virgin for a twin centre March 2009 we are staying at he NH parque central hotel in havana and then 10 nights at the melia in cayo guillermo chose to go back to the melia as this is a lovely hotel beautiful beach infact it was a total chill holiday, we did an overnight in havana but it just was not long enough, so next year we will have the best of both worlds from cuba busy vibrant havana and laid back cayos, good luck with your booking i am sure you will have a great time this will be our 5th visit to cuba we love it :lol:
Thanks for the info! :wave:

Will check out the Havana hotel you have mentioned!

Thank you!
:D
Anyone wishing to post a review for the NH Parque Central may do so HERE.

Pippy :)
We went to Cuba for the first time in December and really enjoyed it. We stayed in Varadero and then havana (only for 1 night) I would recommend staying in Havana for longer, and I really wanted to stay in the NH Parque Central, but didn't as I was on a tour with First Choice and didn;t have the option. We stayed at the Hilton a huge hotel that was ok, but only ok. We did however visit the NH Parque Central and can say that you wont be dissapointed. It is in a great area and the hotel is lovely.

With regard to your Varadero stay, then you will probably get a hotel on the 'strip'. We stayed at the Iberostar Playa Alameda and weren't dissapointed. It is at the far end of the strip right on the beach. You are a little isolated from the town of Varadero, but there is a tourist bus every 30 minutes that just drives back and forth from the hotel to Varadero.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.