Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
isla, if you can hang on a while we are off to Santa Lucia in may. We are only H/B but can let you know about hotel,and try to answer any questions you may want to ask.

regards,percy.
can not go wrong with the Santa Lucia in Palma Nova.food is very good.which beach do you fancy going on.as hotel sticks out to sea.so option of beach either side.small walk to Magaluf.Nice prom in Palma nova.

or go for ibiza.playa den bossa.pick a hotel let me know i will inform you ok.all hotels are right on beach.mainly.fiesta hotels are very good.or the bahamas hotel.really your looking at don toni club and the bahamas hotel,both are near airport 5 mins away.on flight path.but you get used to it.a/i option in all hotels either pre book or pay when you check in.some do just last 5 days of holiday or week or 14 days.up to you.

lots to do and see in both islands.but don;t leave it too late to book.its the flights really you need.you can book ibiza hotels on line but Santa Lucia is a package deal.
I agree the Santa Lucia is a very nice hotel, we have been there 5 times and each time the food,rooms and entertaiment has been good. One point though, if you go late in the season then ask for a room on the sunny side as the other side can get quite cold. Which ever place you decide on I hope that you have a great holiday :)
I can highly recommend the Iberostar Ciudad Blanca in Alcudia . The food is fantastic , the hotel is right on the beach and it is within walking distance of the port as well as shops many other shops and bars.
We are returning for our fifth visit this year , so if you need any more info just ask.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.