Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We have been to the Belcekiz three times and like you decided it was time for a change. We went to Side this year, hotel Hemera, it was a great value for money hotel with more facilities than the Belcekiz but that is where it ends.The Belcekiz has something money can't buy, so choose carefully. :wave:
That is what I am concerned about, that we might be dissapointed, also the prices for the Belcekiz seem very high this year.
The Belcekiz has something money can't buy, so choose carefully.

that say's it all this is a top hotel :sun2
Still searching, Belcekiz is very expensive this year, just had a look and we could go 5* in Mexico for the same cost !!

I just really don't want such a long flight or might consider it.
October is hurricane season in Mexico so you will probably get better weather in Turkey. :D There are some fab looking 5* hotels in the Antalya region.
I think we have now got it down to Cornelia De Luxe or Club Leetonia, any more opinions as to which would be best for an older couple welcome.
I am still searching Marj . :rofl

After staying at the Belcekiz July 2007 we have since tried the Aegean dream resort and Like minione just come back from the Hemera . We had lovely holidays at both but neither has the atmosphere of the Belcekiz alongside the lovely food and service . The difference is The belcekiz clearly has good management with happy staff that seem to enjoy working there. That in turn provides for happy guests. I believe it is common knowledge in Olu deniz that it is the preferred choice of hotel for work amongst the Turkish .

I have come to the conclusion that we will never find that special something in larger A/Is and in particular those along the Antayla coast . We can find the food and service but not the atmosphere and staff . It's been fun trying but I think I will have to admit defeat if I wish to continue with A/I . And yes the price for next year is stupid . For the 5 of us it is now a wopping £5900+ so Ive booked cuba at £4500. If only there was more competition from different T/Os on the BB :(

I think the weather is still pretty good beginning of October . mid - late would be more risky .
lyne we are still looking at bb for next year diy
a suite comes out at 2940-00 for 5 plus 100-00 for transfers
then what you can get the flights for 1250-00 - 1400-00 at the moment so about 4300-00 all in
we are off to club latoonia in october so may wait and see how that compares but for us after just one trip the bb has left us wanting to return
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.