Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Scottish mum.

Read your post there has been quite a few changes to s/b since your last visit, regarding all inclusive a good choice cpould be the svete/rodopi/flora. complex at the north end of the resort good pools = kids pool kids club and night entertainment, security controlled to stop outside guests entering. Rooms very clean and spacious they also have family rooms or suites. meals good but also very close to other restraunts, the flower restraunt is part of the complex and is very good ,change desk is great no problems also small shop in hotel foyer they also have a fitness centre. the staff and management are very helpful and friendly.also the beach is a 2/3 min walk from the front of the svete hotel 8) :idea:
Catherine, not Sunny Beach, I know, buthave you looked at the Ralitsa in Albena - great pool, kids play area, free bus to the beach if you don't want to walk. We went with Balkan, whose kids club was a short walk away in the centre of Albena.
Hi catherine, Most of the all inclusive hols in Sunny Beach are are centred on Elinite (Royal Park). Plenty of info on various threads on this site.

8) Toonman
Thanks for your help everyone, I'll come back and let you know what we decide.

C xxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.