Must be very busy at that time of year.

The only hotels I can get are :-

The Nizmar Resort in Calangute

Sillar Goa Resort in Calangute

Casablance beach Reort in Candolim

Any suggestions ???

Cheers

Nigel
Friends stayed at the Silla Goa and said it was very nice,but can't speak from personal experience. Paula
We have stayed at the Nizmar 3 times - no probs, nice, friendly hotel. ......BUT the nizmar is all inclusive now which as others have said is really a total waste of money. Too many good restaurants NOT to miss! :cheers
fizzy2 I think they are not doing A/I this season ..we called in to see the staff in march and they said they think its going back to the way it was ....im not 100% sure on it tho colleen
That's interesting IC, Mr Ali must be seeing sense then - blooming daft going AI in the first place IMO - maybe this turn around is because he is losing his best staff - Gabriel and Francis were at Neelams last season and I am surprised that Santosh and Lawrence are still there (well they were last November anyway). Maybe someone else can confirm it's changed back to B and B? Fizzy
In the Manos brochure for this year it is listed as B & B and not an A/I hotel.

Realy struggling to get flights at the moment but will keep on trying as I realy want to be out there at Christmas now.

Will be sooooo gutted if I cant get out there after everything I've heard.
Try Etihad for flights they still had some for xmas the other day. :fly http://www.ethadairways.com hope this helps.
Jewel in the crown also have some availability leaving on 13th Dec and staying over Christmas. When I looked a few days ago they had reduced prices for that date too and they also tend to be pretty reasonable on single prices. Might be worth a look.
Just been on the Jewell In the Crown Site and I can get 28 days in the Valentines Retreat on 13th December.

has anyone stayed there as there is only one review on the reviews page and that was from 2005.

Cheers

Nigel
I stayed at Valentines a couple of years ago. Its very central in Candolim, very close to the temple on the Nerul road. I liked it. Quite small and informal. We had a room at the back at first but they moved us to a pool view room and it was lovely. Never ate there because there are so many nice bars and restaurants within 5 mins walk of the place.
Just wondered if you had been successful yet? I'm looking at going on the 6 th December and still struggling with single accommodation. I will go even if I risk it and get a flight and then find somewhere when I get there!!!

Tania
ill be there from 19 dec on my own..booked flight with emirates 466 pound and just booked accomm on holidaynights colonia de braganza 13 per night
if i got a package it would cost fortunes
We'll have to have a few sherberts again then Rob! :cheers
We will be there for 3 weeks arriving 14 December so hope to meet up with too Robbie.

Brenda & Liz
hey brenda and liz look forward to it hope your both well...see you at crimbo...lost your mail assy and totally forgot to look on here
:wave:

Hi robbie,
Mike is on about going at xmas again, he hated it last time :rofl So we might see yer there AGAIN lol.
Pip
x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.