General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
The are just trying to catch up with Topcashback who started their Snap and Save at least a week ago.

TCB are giving £2 cashback when you fill up with £10 of fuel until 21 February. They also have grocery offers such as 50p for buying a 4 pack of Mars bars which you can get in Asda for £1.
No that isn't quite true. I got emails from quidco a couple of months back about this. I looked at the brands at the time and the ones I use I had a lot of( from glitchesin the near past). So have passed on it for now.
Saying that, I keep meaning to look at TCB so will do that today :)
  • Edited by Fiona 2013-02-16 19:28:31
I checked my receipt this morning and between TCB and Quidco I had 4 items to claim back on which I had purchased anyway , so with a bit of raffing about I've given it a go. Will do the petrol one too but I wouldnt purchase stuff I wasnt going to buy anyway. Ok so what I've claimed for is not a great deal of money but it all goes into the pot and I have a very nice little extra income coming in through quidco, surveys and the like .. Doing comping now too. :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.