General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
quidco queries
8 Posts
Quidco pay you. All the information is on their site. You will need to put in either bank account or PayPal details otherwise they have no way of paying the money to you.

luci :wave
thanks luci
have been onto there site and put my bank details in.a little bit concerned giving my detail as it doesn,t seem to be a secure site but have had an email from them today acknowledging my action so hope its all okay.
jeanie
I've just checked and it is a secure site as it starts with https.

luci :wave
thanks again luci,feel bit better now in fact getting quite hooked did my lottery ticket through them this morning

jeanie :tup
This is the one i use and find it very good.

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/
  • Edited by MarkJ 2008-02-13 17:40:31
    Edited link to take out what looks like an affiliate code
I use quidco Jeanie . You should see your transaction "tracked" in your earnings section but the money does take a while to move along the various channels and would normally take a couple of months at least before you can draw it . ;)
You shouldn't have any worries about Quidco. I have received over £500 cashback from them via BACS without a problem since joining 18 months ago. Earnings enquiries can take a long time to sort out though. When one of my transactions failed to track successfully, it took 6 months before I received the money.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.