General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hiya,

what else do you need? You've already got 4 skirts and 5 tops, so you don't really need anything else for a fortnights holiday. You can pick up shorts and bikinis dead cheap right now over here in the likes of Asda, Tesco. Matalan and Primark. You've already got your shoes - you're sorted!

Elaine
i'm the same so any help for me is appreciated too.
True, but you can never have enough clothes, :thanks Elaine x
Hi,

Have just returned from 2 weeks in icmeler, we learnt that it was cheaper to buy clothes out there especially T shirts all fake designer approx 4 for a tenner you will only need hot weather stuff I took loads of shoes but only ended up wearing the same pair of flip-flops and a pair of wedges in the evening and trainers on the odd day trip towels are really cheap as well so do not take much as it will allow you to bring loads back.

Have a Great time

Cathy
Im only going for a week and the clothes i already have i can dress up or down to wear at night or during the day. I already have my bikinis so its just more tops and skirts that i need. Also we get good summers down in surrey so would like to be able to wear the clothes when we get back.

Im having a nitemare packing my suitcase for my 12 days in scotland first lol. We have only been down here 2 years and i just wear summer stuff down here but in Fife nothing is guaranteed. I have jeans, boots, flip flops and skirts but dont want to take too much up incase i can get lovely stuff up there.

Probably get a few more bits and pieces and hope for the best when i get to turkey. Fingers crossed lol
Sounds like you'll probably buy stuff in Scotland and then loads more in Turkey too!
Do you think you'll need a jacket for the evenings? I went years ago and seem to remember wearing a coat at night! My boyfriend thinks I'm barmy and that it'll be warm in the evenings.
We go on 6th June and I'm not sure what to take now. :lol:
It depends whenther or not you are a fussy bugga when it comes to buying clothes. If you are buying clothes on the markets out there you probably wont have an opportunity to try them on before you buy. You certainly wont have the opportunity to strut about in front of a mirror and hum and haw for five minutes which is a bit of an essential for me!
Sweetcheeks, sorry, can't help with the clothes to turkey issue but can tell you the weather in Scotland is dismal at the moment - bring plenty of waterproof gear with you - it's rained for 2 days solid with no sign of any respite soon. Enjoy your holiday tho' the scenery will make up for the weather.
im having kind of the same problem,, i have an apt in marmaris so i have quite a lot of Clothes out there already, bikinis, shorts, all sorts of shoes and evening wear. I promised my hubby that i wouldnt take any clothes with me this time,, just my food essentials,, but i have packed my suitcase four times this week alone. taking all the clothes i bought out and puting them back again,, hes gonna kill me.. Anyway my advise is take what youve got, as you will probably wear the same thing each day, and you have enough tops for the evening, but there are loads of nice tops out there for a real bargain, Morgan, YSL, burberry. Im sure you wont go home without some .. :glynis
Its terrible, you plan for weeks/months you want to take everything and buy everything when your there. I am the 'Imelda Marcos' of Chelmsford!!
Shoes :bow i love you
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.