Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Jim

Can't speak for Anastasia but Alize and Turquoise are both good for people of your daughters age. Both my daughters were that age when we first took them to Turquoise and they had a ball. Now grown a bit they still think it's the best set of apartments in Marmaris.

Costs ... you will see a big difference. Expect to pay anything from £1 to £2 for a pint. Still good value in my opinion though.

Wilson :wink:
Cheers for the info , got a good offer for the new Thomson property Club Aida in Marmaris appx £400 cheaper for the same fortnight than the other three places with better flights as well.
Looks like everything we are after so might give that a whirl whilst it is still available for a good price
Jim

Great idea. Club Aida will only be opening in May 2008 and everything will be new. They always seem to keep the prices way down in the first year so if you get a deal then go for it. Good location too near the water park.

Does club Aida have air con in the rooms, cant seem to find the info. Thanks
lauden

I would say they almost certainly will have. I can't see a blue chip company like Thomsons being involved in a project this size without ac.

Hi
We have booked the Aida and yes there is air conditioning but you have to pay for it when you are there.
booked at Aida for 14th July next year
Got a price flying 26th May (the week the schools are of) for just over £1000 2 adults 2 kids. We have stopped at the Alize before but Eclipse want £1600 for the same week, in 2 minds if to book just a bit worried if it will be finished on time.
laudan,

It will be ready trust me ... Couple of years ago I got the tour of what was Club Alize building site on 23 October. It opened on time the following May.

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.