Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Club Cubana??
12 Posts
I hope so as going in 6 weeks!!!
i hope so as well,am going in a little under 6 weeks and had a great time there last year.spoke to a friend who went in nov and said he could not get in unless he was with a female,he had travelled up from the south to go there for one night and got turned away as there were 2 males..hope thats not the case now,as me and my mate wont be able to get in..we had no probs last year..
The male without a female being refused situation is quite common now as they are trying to stop the Indian males letching at the western females.........
i can understand that..its the same everywhere now..but tourists as well?..hopefully that was a one off and it wont happen when we go..
Definitely going strong, was in goa a couple of weeks back and they were handing out flyers for the club left right and centre for bikini nights, models nights (!) etc. Heard it's got a "youth group" feel to it..kind of put us off!
thanks whiskas
even last year it had a bit of a young feel to it,dont get me wrong i love anything as long as theres no really drunk people mucking up a great night.
we shall see in a few weeks
thanks again
Thanks Whiskers.. Glad to hear things are sorted and club is still open.

Couldn't disagree more with the 'Youth group' thing though... unless things have changed since Nov??!
Glad to hear it's open. Hopefully the wipper snappers might have gone by then!
Went to CC last Saturday. Mix of ages (20 - 35ish). Lots of Indians in small groups, quite a few Russians (Some looked a tad dodgy!). It was 600 Rs each or 1000 for a couple. Fantastic place but the music (R&B, hip-hop) was making my ears bleed so only stayed for a couple of hours.
wher abouts is club?
Hi
It's in Arpora - about 5 mins in taxi from Ingos saturday night bazaar. Any taxi driver will know how to get there. Definitely worth a look - the views are spectacular!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.