Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Club Cubana
11 Posts
thought it was up for sale?? well it was when we left in June
chilly
yes, was me who posted it. :D .i emailed them and they told me .ive never been before so im gonna give it a try at xmas/newyear
:) I love Club Cabanna and was really disappointed when it was closed when we went in March. Apparently trouble with the licence.
I love those big beds you can chill out on ... so novel!! :D
chilly
when you went last time what drinks did they serve,was it kings or kingfisher or beer on tap?also the missus likes breezers,do they do them?i would imagine not,or you may have to pay for them,thanks,im looking forward to trying the place when i go :D
Hi All

Dont want to sound like a clucking hen - but my son was offered far more than drinks when he went - cocaine, ectasy, marajuana etc.

I was glad it was closed down.... sorry guys!
we went on ladies night which was free could have whatever, malibu, bacardi, vodka etc. Yes I agree, everything is available if you want it, but isn't it the same around here? it certainly is where i live!! Just gotta educate your youngsters, alchohol is enough for me!!
Dont want to sound like a clucking hen - but my son was offered far more than drinks when he went - cocaine, ectasy, marajuana etc.

Did he enjoy it then? :lol: :lol: Only joking, but as the as Candy 64 says, you get offered much more over here just about everywhere you go.
we were in goa in march cubana was closed then seemingly for the drugs problem
yes and it remained closed for the rest of the season with a big 'for sale' sign up!!
Chilly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.