Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
club kadikale
17 Posts
we went to the kadikale 2005 and loved it we are going again begining of august next year for my hubbys 50th birthday
It all depends on what you looking for . Yes the rooms do need a little updating but you only sleep in your room the staff are friendly and will bend over backwards to help you with any problems you have they have website http://www.kadikaleresort.com/ the rooms they show you on the website are the family rooms king suites and honeymoon rooms. The standard rooms are modestly furnished and as i say you only sleep in the rooms and there is no bar in the ampitheatre where the night entertaiment is after 22:00 and a lot of steps up there but again that dont bother us as we stay around bar and chat to ppl better way to get talking rather than watching the entertaiment .Day entertaiment round the main pool and activites to do during the day as well. There is a hotel run kids club also a cosmos kids club and a JMC kids club so if you use either of those tour operators and you have kids under 12 then thye can use which ever you travel with. Id just go and see for yourselve as everyone is different and has different on views on what each one wants we enjoyed ourselves .Hope thats helpful :D :D :D :D
We are booked up for next year (2 adults + 2children) , July 19th, for two weeks and it looks a good family place. It also seems to get good write up's on other sites.
Thanks for your replies.
We are going beggining of august next year for 2 weeks with 2 adults and 2 kids as well.
Just hope there are enough english kids for my kids to make friends with
we going 2nd august next year how old are your kids we fly
from manchester My kids are girls aged 18. 15. 15 and a boy of 10
hi june,my kids are 2 boys of 8 and 11.
We are flying out from gatwick on the 4th of august so hopefully we will see you then. Maybe your son will make friends with mine,at least i know there will be one boy his age there haha
yea there will you going with thomas cook or cosmos????
as they both have kids clubs there my son (he will go to the thomas cook (JMC) kids club probs make firends with both your boys as he will be month off being 11
we are booked with cosmos
my kids will be 9 and 12 by then so the oldest will just make it for the kids club if he wants to go
its 4th august we go not 2nd from manchester lol wishful thinking i think :D
Ah so we will be there at the same time.
We have an 8 o'clock flight in the evening so will be arriving very late.
we have a day flight 10am so be there around 6pm time at kadikale
The only other flight for us was a 6 in the morning which i thought was really to early as we would have to be up at about one!!
ouch
we had trouble finding this day flight all others are night just i wanted to be in hotel for evening meal as its my hubbys 50th on 4th and i will be emailing hotel for a surprise for him :wink: :D
Ahh that wil be nice for him.
I'm 40 in the june but dont think i will be celebrating lol
We are going to get told off in a minute for going off topic haha
yea we have
you been onto kadikale website
I did like it there when we went in 2005 thats why we booked for next year
yeah u do have to be up early to get a sunbed unless they have now got some more but then thats same with most hotels
How many threads on this hotel are around the forums. Turkey forum, all inclusive forum. I thought I was seeing double.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.