Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Sarong
We are off to kadikale for 2 weeks on 11th September, my neighbours have been 4 years in a row and swear by the place.I will post an extensive review when we return

Ron
Excellent, thanks Ron. All reviews look good, just that rooms are basic. No problem with that at all as we are used to self catering apartments but its nice to know the latest.

Look forward to your review. :)
No Problems Sarong
Everything I have read and seen about this resort looks excellent, I know they are refurbing the rooms for this summer, keep an eye on the forums someone is bound to go before September. I too hope that we have made the correct choice. If you are going to book this hotel have a hunt round I think Archers Direct also book this hotel, that is what we done got prices from other travel agencies then booked with Thomas cook for the best price.

Ron
hi been to club kadikale yes the rooms are standard but we got a upgrade day after we arrived (all we did was went to reception for a safe key all 6 of us as we had 2 rooms and reception asked if we were on party we said yes he said come back tomorow and we upgrade you) to a king suit with a jaccui now that was wonderful overlooking swimming pool with the 2 waterslides and sea and all 6 of us in that suit there was a room with 2 single beds and double bed and a double sofa bed in. the place is great had a really good time there everyone is friendly and helpful go and enjoy. We wasnt dissappointed. :P
Thanks June, just what we like to hear :D

Can I ask a few things,

is it easy to get a dolmus into Turgutreis?

How did the all inclusive deal work out, was the food ok?

Was it a mixture of nationalities rather than all British?

Is it difficult to find shade round the pool as I've read that in a few reports.
hi

we got a taxi into turgetries was 15 lira each way much easier than the dolmus the reception will order a taxi for you

there is a very good mix of nationalitites there even the turkish themselves go there

the food is fine just avoid the very spicy turkish dish they serve once a week the desserts are great and lots of them
if it is anyone in your party`s birthday go to the amimation tean and they will organise a cake with candles to be presented at dinner we did this as my son celebrated his 8th while we were there they come out singing happy birthday

everyone is on all inclusive there

the bars open at 10am in the morning the wine is served by the glass in the restuarant and bars wine by the bottle you pay for

yea shade around the pool is difficult but if you get there early enough you can get one
the pool towels are provided you get a towel card from reception and go to the towel kiosk to get them
plenty of sun tan you will need it we went end of august and it was 35 degrees coolest day
Hi All, I have a few questions about club kadikale...hope someone can help :)
Does anyone know what time you have to check out of rooms by??

whats the aAI drinks like?? good amount of time drinks avaliable during day/night?

Is there a fridge in the room?

think thats about it for now, we are going on 29th sept for a week. First ever time in Turkey.
hi its 12pm check out of the rooms if you have a night flight you may be able to get a late checkout room
our flight was afternoon so we only had 2 hours from checkout to coach picking us up from the kadikale
we were still able to get drinks from the bar but i dont know if they have stopped that now as we went in 2005. The all in drinks are ok you can get spirits and beer all local produce plenty of cold drinks cola orange lemon tea and coffee from 10am till midnight
we didnt have a fridge in our room we were first allocated
the room we got a upgrade to day after we arrived had a fridge
its a really great hotel well complex more like, that was our first time in Turkey as well and we loved it
if i can be of any more help feel free to message me
:)
off on 4th august 2008 for a week will be great to go back and see if anything has changed :D :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.