Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
stayed at the excelsior it was excellent ,lovely apartment,there is 2 halfs to this complex we stayed in the side with larger pool,only problem we had was a bit way out for us,we like to stay central,but only payed £230 for 2 of us in june as a late deal last year ,so cant grumble at that
Glen,

Both are excellent apartments. We are Turquoise fanatics so are a bit biased. Never stayed in Excelsior but have visited a couple of times. During the day I would probably say Excelsior has more by the pool with a slide and things but not certain about the entertainment. Kiddie wise I'm not certain Turquoise is the best but they do have a kids club and do have games for the kids by the pool during the day.. Either way I don't think you would be disappointed.

Wilson :wink:
Thanks for your comments Ladyjan and Wilson, still havent made our minds up which its to be! Anyone else got any experiences of these two places before we stick a pin in the brochure ?

Glen
Glen,

This site hasn't been updated for a wee while but the pictures give you a good idea of what goes on in Club Turquoise.

http://www.clubturquoise.com/
Just back from Turquoise this morning(3rd time)
Been awake for 24 hours but can`t get to sleep :?
Like Wilson im biased.
Young Shooey(chover)is the kids club entertainer now as Kim is now a rep,he did a good job with the wee ones,prob because he`s only 18 himself. :lol:
My wee boy never left his side and was going round getting the other kids into the kids club.
Ali,Isou(Easy) and Cenkay(Jenki) doing the rest of the entertaining with Yilmaz as chief entertainer again.
Your kids will love the shows that go on at Turquoise at nights too Glen,Snake show,Magician,Fire eater,Comedy show by entertainers,Martial arts show by Shooey Ali and Jenki is wicked.

Never been to Excelsior so cant really comment.
Will update this a bit later when im more lucid and add a couple of pics.
Gunny
Hi,
Thanks to all for replies. Decided to go to Excelsior apartments purely as they seem to have slightly better facilities and entertainment for our children. It was a difficult call as both seem to be excellent apartments and nobody, who has stopped at either, has a bad word to say about them!! Heres to 23rd May 2008 !

Glen
hi all

looking for accomm for next july booked flights 70 quid each.

we like the armutalan area

can someone tell me where the club turquoise is

thanks pam xxxx
im a bit confused :?

are there a few hotels with similar spelling or is there just one club turquoise and people are spelling it different.

i really like the look of this one and dont want to book somewhere else with similar name :?

hope this post makes sence to you all :?

thanks pam xxxxx
good choice i an going there may 2008 too! i have sent u a message glen
Pam, sure they are the same place people.
Pam,

The proper name for the apartments is Club Turquoise. MyTravel/Airtours/Direct etc for some reason call it Club Turquise. No idea why.

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.