Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
COCKTAILS
21 Posts
Hi pasteljay

You can have cocktails if that's what you want. Bloody Mary is my tipple. Sex on the beach is another. Black russian, most of the familiar ones and a few more worth trying. Not sure you'd walk home after though, best to get a taxi !!!!
There is a bar on titos road in Calangute called Cocktails and Dreams (ala The Film Cocktail). They flair with the bottles and have a wide selection of drinks. I like it in there good atmosphere.

If your on the beach the fresh juices are amazing because they are freshly squeezed. orange is so sweet as is strawberry. Ice tea is great too! I'm sure you'll be able to get them no problem.

Hope this helps
:rofl Fizz at least ya honest luv.

I have a Tom Collins every evening at the beach shack while watching the sunset. The waiters automatically make me one at 6pm and bring it to me :cheers

Ill be having one of those sunday evening Witttt Witttt Whhooooooo :sun2
I've had to remove some posts. I don't want to lock the thread as some members may have suggestions for bars.
:cry I was enjoying that - it was giving me a giggle on this miserable afternoon!
Oh thats not fair......... we were having a laugh there!!!! :(
I bet Chilli could have added a few suggestions!!!!! ;) :rofl :rofl :rofl
:que :rofl ;) :tup What else can I say.....Fizz
Hi Elliebee
Whats a Tom collins ?
ssharonuk

A tom colins is a gin based cocktail.
anyone had a singapore sling,whats in it ...never had one myself..
my friend is of to new zealand for 6 weeks and stopping of in singapore for new years eve, she told me she would have one of these...(in raffles hotel?)
Hi everyone :cheers

Has anyone tasted the coconut Fenny or the cashew apple fenny?

A guy at my work has said I have to try it if I am going to Goa but he said it might put me off alcohol for life!! I have been reading up a bit about it and I have seen some cocktail recipes for it.. anyone had one?

Dxx
Fenny is awful, i brought some home for my dad in Jan 2008 and he poured it down the sink :rofl
I bet it did a wonderful job of cleaning the drains!!! :rofl :rofl
Oh I guess it tastes a bit like paint stripper then ? :rofl
It`s an acquired taste is all I will say :cheers I personally don`t mind the odd slurp with a good measure of Limca, but be very careful as it will put you on your backside if you drink too much :yikes
missxness wrote:
Oh I guess it tastes a bit like paint stripper then ? :rofl

doesnt come close, infact i would say paint stripper is probably better for you,(not that i have tasted it) we got a coconut fenni (neat) thought it would be like diaasrano,
how wrong we were,

adele :)
was reading this thread and i remembered i have so me fenni i brought back last trip .so i have had a little slurp and now i free se myt jkhfgb lijhgfttihu y08h b msggy kjhiuyf l 976 )(*&mh :whoops sorry mem sahib
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.