General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Looking lovely outside! Sun shining through my window & birds singing!
Gonna go cut the grass now & maybe start to get a tan before i'm off on hols on wednesday!! Love it! :)

CourtneeLouise xxx
Yep, sun's crackin' the flags here too !! just trying to recover from a mates bbq last night, sadly, gotta do it all again today at another mates bbq !! :cheers
A summary of yesterday here in West wales - blazing sunshine, a cricket match, cool drinks and sandwiches in beautiful open greenery and kids running around in the sunshine. The only thing missing was the sea to cool off in ;)
I've just spent the last 2 hrs mowing the lawns.. feels like i have lost at least 8 pints still got weeding and stuff to do but that will have to wait till evening time its too bloody humid to work in
Just spent most of the day on my new sun lounger, topping up the tan with a cold beer now and again. Trouble is I had to walk to the kitchen to get it :rofl
Oh well I went out and gave the lawn mower a pull but it didn't start so had to give up and not bother cutting the grass, shame :sun2
What a lovely weekend I have had, last night a meal out with 21 family and friends. Today a barbeque in the garden.
Lots of presents....it's our RUBY WEDDING DAY today :-D
cazB wrote:
What a lovely weekend I have had, last night a meal out with 21 family and friends. Today a barbeque in the garden.
Lots of presents....it's our RUBY WEDDING DAY today :-D

Many congratulations Caz, glad you had a lovely weekend x
Congrats to Caz and hubby- Ruby wedding that's a long time ;)
Thank you....Caz

Yes a long time but seems like yesterday!!
Congratulations Caz - hope you have many more happy years.
Awe, lovely caz, blimey, we just done 10 years married and thought it were a feat !!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.