Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
coma gran
8 Posts
An absolutely fantastic place we had the best holiday ever, reps brill hotel very clean and Sa coma is a very nice place. We eat in hotel one night and it was lovely. I would definetly return but would book 2 weeks instead of one next time. Hope this helps, I would be interested to hear how you get on and what you think.
It is quite a good choice for Sa Coma, I have stayed there once but I would question the merits of picking this resort over others (Puerto Pollensa and Cala D'Or for example).

The beach is very good but I would class the CG facilities as generally acceptable and that's about it. A well run hotel that performs it's function with not a lot to write home about. Pool is OK, entertainment OK, rooms OK etc. If you found a really good value deal then you would probably feel as though it was worth it and if you are set on Sa Coma then this base is one to consider.
Hi,

My friend and I (and our respective families) are going to the Coma Gran in June and would like apartments together that are nice and have good views. Are any better than others to ask for?

Also, do they have both pool views and sea views?

Thanks in advance for any replies. :)
Can anyone tell me if there are irons in the apartments in the Coma Gran. Packing right now, off tomorrow.
Many Thanks.
:wink:
sorry but there was none in our room
have a great time and watch out for leo from thomsons!
Thanks for the reply, I will take the travel one now. Never been to Majorca and am really looking forward to it. I will look out for Leo!!
We have just come back from a double first - first time to Majorca & first time without the family and we had a great time.
We stayed in the Coma Gran, Sa Coma and what an excellant choice it was. It is now a Thomson Superfamily and even though we did not have children with us it was really good (well apart from the noise in the dinning room)!! The animation team deserve medals. Their jobs could be made easier if parental control was higher from some. They paid no attention to their little ones and then when they came back crying tried to blame someone or thing else, but never themselves.
We were very impressed with the public transport which we used to get about the island and the train to Cala Millor/Bona. A nice flat area for strolling about in.
We will definitley be going back, will need to brush up on my Thomson the dog dance!!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.