Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Thanks David, oh dear well I guess I should be glad that the last review is also a positive one!
Hi Dee. Me and my friend were in Sa Coma for a few days this month. Not much in the way of nightlife really. Kings Head do tribute bands and I think they stay open til 3 am. Depends what you want really; we used to go in the Kings Head for a while then go to Gabriels Sports Bar for a nice G & T and some music along the lines of Frank Sinatra, Tom Jones, etc and a lot of 70's stuff. We love Sa Coma, even though it's quite a family oriented resort but it is close to Cala Millor and Cala Bona which are a bit livelier. Let me know what you think when you get back.
We stayed in the Gran Playa some years ago and I would consider it to be one of the more basic hotels in Sa Coma. For a Hen weekend though I wouldnt think this would be a problem. Pargaluvva has mentioned gabriels which is right next to the hotel, fantastic bar and he will serve as long as he has customers in! We went for a long weekend last year to watch Spain win the World Cup and it was a fantastic night in Gabriels, packed out, great atmosphere, no trouble whatsoever. Only problem was, as I am good friends with him, I ended up working most of the night glass collecting and serving!!! I was talking to his son Arturo the other night and he says it is quite busy but All Inclusive is really hurting the bars and thats a shame.
Barnio. We love Gabriel and when me and my friend visit Sa Coma for a few days we always go to to his bar. A great bar with a fantastic host. Gx
Hi, the Gran Playa will be ok but its not amongst the best in Sa Coma. Nightlife after 10 pm is the Brittania, Kings Head, Cristobals, Cristies and Kennas. About 4 euros a day for sunbed on the beach. Have a good hol.
oh my goodness, this really is the worst hotel I have EVER stopped at.

please read my review.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.