Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
There are lots of tips in the threads at the beginning of this forum on ways to get to Rome etc. We have been on Aurora twice and she is lovely. I've not cruised with little ones as mine are all grown up. First time we did the ship's excursions to Rome and Florence but they are long days. Last time we did Rome on the train independently and it worked fine. In Barcelona we just wandered Las Ramblas. Next time we intend to get a taxi to Gaudi's church. See inside and walk back down the main street as we didn't get to the church last time. In Gibraltar you get the shuttle out of the port and you can go to see the apes or watch the changing of the guard, or shop till you drop. Monte Carlo has a little train around the town. There is also the Palace, either tour inside or again watch the changing of the guard. We couldn't go into the Cathedral as there were weddings taking place, but you might be lucky. Can't help with La Spezia or Cartagena as we haven't done those.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.