Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Duh? :) I swear I was on the Tunisia discussion board when I posted this! :) Moderator, apologies and please could you move this over to the Tunisian discussion baord. Sorry :oops:
*Edit moved to Tunisia Briar
I've been going for many years and met quite a lot of people, which also causes problems. I'm not always very good at recognising faces, so I've sometimes inadvertently ignored a person to whom I've been introduced on a previous visit, as though they've looked vaguely familiar, I haven't been able to place them. :oops: One of the waiters who did work at my hotel told me one evening that he had spoken to me on the beach earlier and I'd ignored him. :roll: I can never understand how they can recognise you from year to year, and often get your name right, even when I'm not wearing it round my neck. :o

I do agree that the kids with the flowers are an awful pain and they can come out with some ripe language at times. I've learned to say "metta keesh maiya min fahdlek, imshi" (stop bothering me please, go!) which seems to shut them up pretty quickly :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.