Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Are the Class Apartments not part of the Portobello complex? This is the block to the right of the entrance on the road side? What was wrong with them?
The Portobello bought over the Class Apartments in the spring of 2005. The place is a total dump. Far worse than the Portobello's old blocks. See the last few postings on Hotel Reviews.

The receptionist at the Class told me that all Cosmos customers arriving on the Monday flight from Glasgow were put in there, and had been for months. Basically, Cosmos sold me a holiday at the Portobello when they knew I was actually going to the Class Apartments. If I can find somebody that has previously complained then I can prove a breach of contract. Curiously, the Class Apartments were still being sold throug Libra Holidays. I only found this out after talking to two girls from Manchester. They paid buttons for their week at the Class through them.
hats off to cosmos they knew there was a big problem with these class apartments and after a bit of haggling and time on the phone we settled for 35%of the cost of the holiday,so well done cosmos ,and to any other people who went before cosmos stopped sending people ,dont settle for first offer :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.