Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi there, I havnt actually been out to bulgaria yet, I go this friday, but from what Ive learnt alot of the food in hotels is of poor qulaity. It is (aparently) very cheap to eat out and many people recocomend B&B as oposed to HB and AI.
Hi Carolyn,
We just came back from bulgaria a couple of weeks ago, this was our second time in Sunny Beach. The first time we stayed in the Globus which was a brilliant hotel, but we were told also that the food in the hotels were terrible. We found this to be the case also and ate out most of the time. It is so cheap to eat out. This year we stayed at the Victoria Palace and the food was excellent. Seemingly people who stayed at the Globus this year also said the food was brilliant, so maybe the hotels have sorted themselves out now. I also have a 12 year old daughter and the three of us, my husband and I and our daughter have booked again for next year staying at the new Iberostar Sunny Beach arriving there on the . I picked this one as it is quite central and has a lot of activities going on during the day and night. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask or e-mail me.

Moira
Hi Carolyn,
Just aome back from Riu Helios Palace (all inclusive). We picked this well known chain as we'd heard that the only hotels in Bulgaria where you could rely on the food were the Rius and the Iberostars. We wouldn't particularly have picked AI except we read that eating in the resort was a bit hit and miss. We considered half board at the Victoria Palace until we priced AI at the Riu Helios, where we got a better deal. The hotel was fantastic. You can read my full report in the hotel review section on this sight.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.