Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Hi gill again as no one has commented on this subject I can not say much on this cruise line as I have not use them only to say they have been going for some years now and I have not herd of any bad about them they do charters in the Kimberly area and the Barrier reef each year and some time in the New Zealand area if you want a extra day cruising take the 4 day trip and go to Cooktown and Lizard Island they all have places to visit the reef so thats all I can say about them
Hi
Hi,

Thank you so much for the reply....well its now booked!!! Ive got my new flights now booked, York hotel booked, Cairns hotel booked, Cruise booked, Sydney hotel booked and Bondi beach hotel booked!!! All I need to sort now is Ayres Rock hotel whoch will be the Sails in the Desert just trying to get the best price!!!! And need to look at hotels in Singapore for my final leg.

Gill x
hi Gill
sounds like a great holiday. I am moving your post to the cruise forum where you might get some help but it can still be seen and replied to on the Other Destination forum
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.