Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
corralejo bars
3 Posts
Hi,
I think it depends on which day you catch people here. I know Dave and Betty who own DJ's bar and they are genuinely like that everyday. Some people open bars and get very disillusioned quickly when things don't work out as well as they had hoped and sometimes that comes across to the customer. I have only visited DJ's myself but have heard comments about Caspers before. Flintstones I know nothing about. Did you try any Spanish run bars whilst you were here?
Thanks for your reply to my comments, and yes you are right about Dave + Betty in DJs, they are genuinely nice people.
As for trying other bars in Corralejo, yes i have probably tried them all in the 10 years that i have been going to Corralejo, on average 3 to 4 times a year.
The best and most friendly bars i have found are DJs as i said before.
Paddys and the Venue are most definately the two friendliest that i have found, although quite a few come very close.
The point about some people feeling disallusioned after opening a bar is not really an excuse, because surely they must realise that even if they take it out on one customer then other people hear it and it also puts them off going off using the bar, as it did the six other people that were with my wife and myself
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.