Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Was this your first time for going by coach, who did you travel with and what didn't you like about it . I am going again soon and make the travelling part of the holiday. Yes i admit the journey does seem never ending , and coming home is always the worse as you just want to get back .

Lynne
BabyAmy

I have coached to Spain a few times. I can't say I love it but as my hubby will not fly I grin and bear it. For me, the journey through the night is the worst bit. I can never get comfy and find sleep impossible!

I echo Llindys question: Which bit did you not like? Or was it the whole experience? Tell us more!!
Can't bear the thought of flying ... give me coach anyday!
hi
i love them we go with hoverland,nearest one to where we live but iv found them very good,it is a long journey but if your prepaired for it the time goes quickly,and you make loads of friends you seem to become one big family,everybody helps one another,on flights people dont seem so friendly thats just my opinion
annie xx
ps we go on the 7th sep
I agree Annie ... i've sat in a french service station at 2 in the morning, bus broken down ..

.. but people were out playing football, etc!! Much friendlier crowd!
hi
well there are two more reasons why people should think about coaching holidays...a, its cheaper than flying ( especially if you have 2 or more children )
b, enviramentally friendly
and with what has happened recently between virgin and ba well they have been ripping people off well and truely
now i will jump off my soap box lol
speak soon
annie xx :oops:
Well 1 more sleep for me then i am of to the costa brava by coach and hopefully it wont be my last with Mr Ferris . For all those travelling shortly have a safe trip and a great holiday .

See you in 2 weeks

Lynne
hi lindy
have a great holiday and dont forget the 3 s sun,sea and ssangria lol
annie xx
Hope i get plenty of the 4 S's :lol:
4?

Sun, sea, sangria, and se ... se ... seaweed? :shock:
:oops: im sure you will safe journey mines in 3 weeks and 3 days xx :lol:
I'm hoping for plenty of that 4th S as well in 6 weeks time! :lol:
oooer cidermonster :oops:
sun,sea sand seaweed and sea shells :lol:
Is that sea shells or she sells? Oo-er!

Not long till your hols, eh?
Sea shells of course............ what other S is there :lol:

All ready and waiting to go now , bye for now
bye lindy holiday starts the minute you get on your coach
xx
hi cidermonster
no it wont be long,but i think iv read that you have booked up for september or am i wrong.
Aye, September for Palafrugell .... cannae wait!! :)
Just be nice to get away from this weather we have had this summer!
hi cider monster
we ve just got back from lloret met pipefitter in the reception area of the hotel. him and his wife seemed very loverly people nice to see people you talk to on ere. so your going to pallafrugel try the all you can eat chinease it was really nice it was 7 euros when we went but might of gone up now
if you like walking walk to llfranc its really nice (very posh) but dont do what we did and walk to st sabastian we walked for miles expecting another beach to find a big light house the lads wernt too pleased
well cider monster enjoy your hols but dont expect many english pubs coz you can count them on half of one of your hands
cheers dave :D :D :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.