Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
They are very similar, personally I prefer them to Fuengirola as now the sea front road has been made two way it is like a racetrack. Both Benalmadina and Torremolinos have lovely traffic free promenades.
Ok cheers for that. Will book the cheaper deal i think. Just hoping for some decent weather now and i'll be a happy man.
Try being a little adventurous Jack, you'll enjoy wherever you are along the coast :wink:
yeah thats what i have decided to do. Wherever we end up i am sure it will be great.
Dont forget to come back and tell us where you did stay
Returned from the costa del sol on saturday. Had a great week in the sun .

Ended up staying in the fuengirola beach apartments and given the price we paid i was very pleased. It was actually the fuengirola beach apartments that i could of paid the extra for when booking. So glad i risked allocation on arrival and saved nearly £100.

We found the apartments to be really clean and quite modern. The walk into town took about 20 mins but once you got down on the beachfront then it was a lovely walk. And having the massive miramar shopping complex so near was ideal as we were self catering.

Had been to fuengirola on 2 previous occasions but on both previous vistits we had stayed down the los boliches end. To be honest i would have to say that we probably prefer that end. Although it was a nice change to stay down the other end of town. And the views of the castle from the hotel balcony were great .

All in all we had a great holiday and have no complaints about the hotel or resort . Will definately return again.
i visit both Torremolinos and Fuengarola each visit,but will always stay in Benelmadena,it is between the both and only just over a euro 110-115,to visit either by bus.
Hi swanseajack perhaps you could, if you haven't already done so, is post a review in the Costa del Sol hotel review section for us. You'll find the review section here
Yeah no probs. i will certainly do that . hopefully this evening.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.