Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Yeah the Turkish House :) . Oh well I guess it must be about 8 years since I was in Icmeler so hey ho!! I am sure there are some other lovely places that I can coo over. So sad though. :cry

On the map the Bodrum airport looks closer to Akyaka that's all. I am sure ellemeg will be along soon to correct me. :tup

Ruth
ruth bodrum airport isnt nearer to akyaka than dalaman, dalaman is about 50 mins away on a good run, i guess bodrum is around 1 hr 30 to 2 hrs away in a taxi, sometimes the maps arent as accurate as they look , my friend took a bus from bodrum to akyaka and it took him 4 hrs grrr
Blimey I woul dnot wat a 4hr transfer thank you very much!! OK at least I know know when looking out for flights in the future. We plan to visit this region next year and take it from there. I mean if flights go really expensive then we would not be able to affoard to do DIY. Will have to see what packages are around and DIY nearer to the time.

Thank You for all you help.

Elle-meg if you are there at the time we are I would love to see your appt in this region. Will contact nearer to the time as it now seams like years away!!

Ruth
ruth my mother lives in turkey so will always pop over to show anyone the apt, she lives about 30 mins away on the outskirts of marmaris and goes to akyaka regular as they love it so much. my friend that visited us is turkish and therefore lives near bodrum hence him going on the bus, he only came for the day too :yikes , i said he could stay over but he had work to do the next day so had 2 4 hr journeys bless him

karen
Karen - Are you saying that you could show us or would it be your mum? Sorry I am a bit confused :duh :duh

We will pop over there anyway as I cannot resist this area it sounds devine!

Ta
Ruth
i would show you if i was there at the time, but as my mother lives there then the chances are higher of her showing you around , hope that makes sense :tup

karen
Lovely. I just read your last post and made sense. Am having a bit of a dumb day, sorry.

Will be in touch nearer to the time. Thank you for the info you have given me.

Ruth
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.