Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Don't think you are being unreasonable on the face of the info you have supplied.
Especially as you are happy to accept vouchers etc.
Maz - did you complain to management at the time - fill in an accident form e.t.c.? Seeing as they have already refunded the activites you couldn't get to , I'd be surprised if you were compensated anymore - but I'm no expert :que I very much doubt whether looking after the dog will be taken into consideration.
Yes we filled out the book and spoke to mangement- they were happy to give the refunds to us all when we and our friends couldn't make their activities because they were bussing us about/sorting out our dog. We've got a video of the incident occurring, and the chunk of paint and plaster that was removed from the nail bed.

We just want to get those couple of days refunded or something because he literally couldn't do any activities-cycling, walking, swimming, sauna- all the typical Centerparcs activities. I think it was their fault because the floor was cracked, which isn't something you expect and with proper maintainance shouldn't have happened.
IME Centre parcs are pretty good about offering compensation - I helped my daughter write a polite letter of complaint - she got a big value voucher(£££100s) from them a couple of years ago for a booking c**k up & the outside swimming bits being closed when they went (not informed before going) -allowed them an almost free visit 6 months later.
I don't think you're being out of order at all. Your husband sustained a painful injury due to a fault with the lining of the swimming pool. Don't feel 'compensated' because you had a refund for the activities your family could no longer participate in as I'm looking at it as what if you hadn't booked any activities? You would then still feel the injustice of the injury occuring.

Your, and your family's break was spoilt through no fault of your own, if you are happy with Centreparcs offering you a complimentary break then I think that's very fair of you all things considered.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.